6 Things to avoid before receiving chemical services or hair recovery treatments
- You should avoid the consumption of caffeinated or alcoholic beverages prior to any chemical treatment.
- Please inform staff if you are currently taking antibiotics, especially if you took them with any citrus juices, orange, cranberry, grapefruit, lemon, etc….
- Do not exercise, to include running, swimming, yoga, etc…before or after any chemical service or hair loss treatment for at least 24 hours.
- Please do not shampoo, wet hair or scratch scalp 48 hours prior to any chemical or hair loss treatments.
- Please inform staff if you have recently had any chemotherapy drugs of any kind.
- It is imperative that you inform our staff if you are pregnant, has excessive high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, any infectious disease before scheduling an appointment