Leading by Example
We seem to be in love with the idea of unique businesses with character and charm, yet we sometimes need to be reminded that they need our patronage for their survival.
Sometimes shopping a local business may be a little out of the way, but examine the time you spend eating out, shopping, and doing other business. Don’t you deserve to have the best experience possible?
You’ll get better service, quality, and customized recommendations at a locally owned independent business.
You’ll also contribute, positively, to the economy and environment.
Remember, when we spend our dollars, let’s collectively be very conscious of supporting a local small business as the impact will be much greater for an extended period of time. We are all taking a hard hit!
With retail businesses shuttering on their own or due to government mandates, now is the time for us to rally around the small business community.
10 Ways to Support Our Local Business Now and The Months to Come
There are ways that you as an individual can secure the futures of our local small businesses and help us shine in these dark times.
- Buy our Gift Cards
- Shop our Online Store
- Like & Follow us on Social Media
- Use our hashtag #HairWellnessGroup
- Leave a comment on our social media posts
- Share a post from our Business Social media
- Leave a Review on Google | Vagaro | Facebook
- Buy our Products (In Store-Retail when we re-open)
- Tell your community about our online store and promos
- Share our New Virtual Support Services and Membership Plans