Studio Spaces for Stylists, Professionals, and other Artists.
Why a Salon Suite?
Lower risks, overhead, and expenses that come
with owning an entire building.
You’re responsible for paying rent, abiding by the guidelines, and running
a first-class business within your suite.
Ask about our move-in Specials with 6 Months or 1 Year Agreements
The Ideal fit for THWG
- Is principle-driven
- Is a career-minded professional
- Is committed to excellence within
- Takes advantage of learning opportunities
- Embodies the mission, vision and core values of your business
- Realizes that it takes hard work, continued self-improvement, a positive mental attitude, and perseverance to succeed in life and business.
What THWG Wants From You As A Suite Renter:
- Desire – a want to grow your business
- Passion – a heart for the industry
- Honesty – transparent and open communication
- Dedication – a desire to be a reliable renter
- Positive Energy – a willing spirit to help others
- Strong Work Ethic – a self-motivated need to complete a goal
Benefits of A Salon Suite?
- Control your customers’ experiences from start to finish
- Cater to a niche clientele
- Develop your own guidelines for your business
- More freedom and flexibility
- Your clients, Your profits
- Add an extra income stream…Retail
- Control of Your financial future and success
- Less risk and cost vs owning a building with overhead
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
We offer the following top amenities to make sure your experience is a great one:
- WiFi for you and your guests
- Secure Access
- Onsite Washer and Dryer
- Retail shelving
- LED Lighting
- Utilities Included
- Visible, easy to find location
- Free parking
- Private, secure studio
- Break-room with personal locker
- Shampoo Bowl, Mirror, Chair, Sink, Hooded Dryer and Storage!
Available at an Additional Cost
- Business Phone (Portable)
- Salon Software
Your success is our Mission
Aside from being an industry professional, we will help guide you through the process with our easy start-up guide and ongoing support. We want to help you avoid the costly mistakes and countless headaches you could experience on the journey to greatness!
- Complimentary Monthly Coaching
- Business management training
- Social media training
- Educational resources
- Financial resources
- Valid and Current Professional License
- Business License
- Professional Liability Insurance
Flexible Rental Options
Daily Rental (min 2 days) Starting at $45 per day
Month to Month Starting at $200 weekly
6 Months & 1 Year Starting at $150 weekly
You may be wondering…
What are the financial rewards and benefits of owning my Salon and renting a suite and will I be able to cover the weekly rental cost?
Considering our current state of affairs, industry professionals work on an average of 4 days per week and see 5 clients in a single workday.
If the average charge for services is $65…..then the math is as follows:
Revenue per day: $65 X 5 (clients) = $325
4 Days per week: $325 x 4 )days) = $1,300 per week.
Average Salon Studios rent for $200/wk:
$1300 – $200 = $1,100 net income per week.
Contact us at 334.520.0767 after you submit the application, to set up a private tour of our beautiful location.
Thank you for your interest!