The Hair Wellness Group is grateful to have access to such wonderful tools such as Vagaro online scheduling to help minimize overhead and to allow us to focus on other aspects of the business.
It’s imperative now more than ever for us to maximize tools designed to help run our business more efficiently.
Create an account to:
- book appointments
- buy gift certificates
- order products
- purchase membership plans
- and much more from the Vagaro app.
NOTE: If you are NOT receiving our marketing emails (different from the appointment reminders) you may have intentionally or unintentionally Opted-out (unsubscribed) to our emails.
1. Tap on the Store App icon.
2. Tap the Vagaro Logo. The version you are installing is for customer use.
3. Tap INSTALL.
4. Tap OPEN once Vagaro has been installed.
On the Computer
If you are not able to download the app to your device, no worries you can still access this information in your profile by signing in on the Vagaro website.
Go to vagaro.com. Click Login at the top of the screen, and enter your username and password to access your account.
How to Login to Account for the first time.
After you have downloaded the Vagaro App. Follow the instructions below to get started.
NOTE: Save your username and password somewhere or write it down so that your profile is easily accessible.
Two things to remember when setting up your account.
#1 We recommend that you create a username and password instead of signing in with Facebook, Google, or Apple ID.
#2 Select the option to receive email marketing communication from us. To stay up to date with “What’s Happening” at THWG.
- If you sent us a text request for a login reset email, click the green button “UPDATE PROFILE” from the email. On the next screen, you can update username and/or password and “SAVE”.
- Once you have completed and Saved your updated profile
- Open the Vagaro App
- Then tap the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen and
- Enter your username and password
- Start exploring the different tabs
On the Desktop Version
1. Go to vagaro.com.
2. Click Login at the top-right corner of the screen.
And you are good to GO!
If you lost your login credentials, you can:
- Go to the Vagaro app or log in at vagaro.com select reset the username and/or password
- Or send a text to 334.520.0767 and we will send you an email to update your profile. Click on the green button to update the login info.
Opt-In for Email Marketing
If you are not receiving marketing emails to the email we have on profile, and you know your login, please edit your setting from inside of your Vagaro App and switch on the green toggle to “ON” in order to start receiving email communication from the salon.
If you are concerned about receiving too many emails from THWG, please be assured that we will not flood you with email. We use email marketing very responsibly.
However, it does make mass communication a lot easier when you opt-in.
It should look a little something like this:
If you would like to remain opted out from receiving emails from the salon we will completely respect that.
Unfortunately, you will miss out on valuable updates and any promotions that we may run.
Once you have completed your profile and logged in, you will now be able to book an appointment!
Let’s check out that process together:
- On our page, locate the Services tab, and choose the service you would like to book, whether it be Virtual Support Services, In-Salon Membership Plan Services, or A la carte Salon Services.
- After choosing your category, locate the individual service you want, and click on the Request tab.
- Let’s say that we want to try booking a 15min Virtual Exploratory Session.
- Once you request this service, you’ll see the upcoming weekly schedule.
- Click on the day you want to schedule, and you’ll see the times that are available for that day.
- If everything is booked you can locate the next availability for another day or you can add yourself to the waitlist to be notified of openings.
Once you request your time, you will be asked for whom you are booking. You have the option of choosing yourself, or adding a family member or friend.
You can also add any additional comments or questions related to your session in the “About your appointment” section. Enter in your phone number.
And be sure to read our Cancellation Policy and Fine Print at the bottom. Now we can click Next!
After you click next, some services require a brief informational form for your service provider so they know how to best serve you.
After you submit your form, you’re good to go!
Your service provider will then review your info and have the opportunity to accept your request.
Enjoy your session (appointment)!